Администрация:
Черногривка(гл.)

Буря Пёстрых Звёзд
Ветреная Звезда

Модераторы:
Песчанка
Лиственная Звезда
Розовая Звезда
Погода в игре: Приходит конец сезону Юнных Листьев.Снег давно растаял, но в лесу всё равно грязно, ведь там постоянно идут дожди.Температура: +24 градуса. Добро пожаловать на нашу суперскую ролевую игру, посвящённую котам воителям. У нас добрая и милая администрация, такие же и модераторы! Тебе интересно? Тогда регистрируйся, заполняй анкету и отправляйся в интересный дикий мир переключений. А если тебе лень или нет времени ее заполнять, то мы с нетерпением ждем тебя в Гостевой книге, где в теме "Продажа персонажей гостям и своим" ты можешь выбрать себе понравившегося перса и написать в теме "Я беру *имя перса*", и тебе почти сразу сообщат пароль от него! Анкета уже заполнена, а если тебе не нравится его имя, то наша добрая и отзывчивая администрация (Черногривка, Ветреная Звезда или Буря Пёстрых Звёзд) с радостью сменят его на твое усмотрение! Обращаем твоё внимание на то, что в продаже предводитель и глашатай! Статус кота тоже можно сменить на твое усмотрение.
О нашей ролевой: На нашей ролевой ты можешь окунуться в увлекательный мир котов воителей.Скорее заполняй анкуту, и присоединяйся к нам!Помните,как и в вашей любимой книжке,коты защищают свою территорию, свою жизнь.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Коты Воители.Секреты племён. » Просьбы и вопросы » обращаясь к Черногривке...

обращаясь к Черногривке...

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Черногривка!
возможно, я не в ту тему.
я очень хочу тебе помочь. особенно с добавлением тем. еще я пригласила на твой форум свою подругу, она уже зарегистрировалась!
имей в виду, что ты можешь поручать мне какие-либо задания, кроме дизайна форума. это я делать никак не научилась :D

Я вернулась,на этот форум,так что,всё ОК!))) ^^

Отнине наша ролевая про тигров,львов,пантер...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to return the choose?.I'm trying to find things to improve my website!I assume its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks a lot

Hi, I want to subscribe for this web site to take most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please help out.

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful information to work on. You've performed an impressive process and our entire group shall be thankful to you.

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

I am extremely impressed together with your writing talents as smartly as with the format in your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

It's hard to come by knowledgeable people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

My family members all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting know-how every day by reading such fastidious posts.

It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i'm satisfied to show that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most surely will make certain to don?t disregard this web site and provides it a glance on a relentless basis.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Коты Воители.Секреты племён. » Просьбы и вопросы » обращаясь к Черногривке...