Администрация:
Черногривка(гл.)

Буря Пёстрых Звёзд
Ветреная Звезда

Модераторы:
Песчанка
Лиственная Звезда
Розовая Звезда
Погода в игре: Приходит конец сезону Юнных Листьев.Снег давно растаял, но в лесу всё равно грязно, ведь там постоянно идут дожди.Температура: +24 градуса. Добро пожаловать на нашу суперскую ролевую игру, посвящённую котам воителям. У нас добрая и милая администрация, такие же и модераторы! Тебе интересно? Тогда регистрируйся, заполняй анкету и отправляйся в интересный дикий мир переключений. А если тебе лень или нет времени ее заполнять, то мы с нетерпением ждем тебя в Гостевой книге, где в теме "Продажа персонажей гостям и своим" ты можешь выбрать себе понравившегося перса и написать в теме "Я беру *имя перса*", и тебе почти сразу сообщат пароль от него! Анкета уже заполнена, а если тебе не нравится его имя, то наша добрая и отзывчивая администрация (Черногривка, Ветреная Звезда или Буря Пёстрых Звёзд) с радостью сменят его на твое усмотрение! Обращаем твоё внимание на то, что в продаже предводитель и глашатай! Статус кота тоже можно сменить на твое усмотрение.
О нашей ролевой: На нашей ролевой ты можешь окунуться в увлекательный мир котов воителей.Скорее заполняй анкуту, и присоединяйся к нам!Помните,как и в вашей любимой книжке,коты защищают свою территорию, свою жизнь.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

SostacLch

Сообщений 1 страница 51 из 51

Hello colleagues, pleasant article and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard for his web page, as here every information is quality based material.

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post.

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.

Wonderful post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

If you want to increase your familiarity just keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most recent information posted here.

I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

I every time emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, for the reason that if like to read it then my friends will too.

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the web. I will highly recommend this blog!

What's up to all, since I am truly keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries nice stuff.

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web site is truly nice.

This is my first time go to see at here and i am actually impressed to read everthing at alone place.

Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

Hi there to every one, it's really a good for me to pay a visit this website, it consists of valuable Information.

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is presented on web?

I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've   you guys to our blogroll.

Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning this web site, this weblog is truly remarkable.

Great site you have got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write or else it is difficult to write.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about %meta_keyword%. Regards

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that will make the most important changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and amazing design and style.

I have read several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you put to make one of these excellent informative website.

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Hi to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this webpage includes awesome and in fact excellent data designed for readers.

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt take fastidious knowledge.

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hi there,  You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

After checking out a number of the blog articles on your site, I truly like your technique of blogging. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and tell me what you think.

Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you desire to say on the topic of this post, in my view its actually amazing designed for me.

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

This post is genuinely a good one it assists new the web people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Remarkable! Its genuinely awesome article, I have got much clear idea about from this piece of writing.

This is very attention-grabbing, You're an overly skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Good day! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

It's an awesome article in favor of all the web viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

Very rapidly this web site will be famous among all blog viewers, due to it's nice articles

Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out more details.

Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your web site unintentionally, and I'm stunned why this accident didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Quality posts is the main to invite the visitors to go to see the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.